Here’s my latest roundup of things found around the interweb…
• Erin from TexErin in SydneyLand will be hosting a cute Meet the Felines link up this coming Thursday 16th where everyone shares their adorable cats. I’ll be joining in on the fun!
• Jessica’s Google Diary for Anna and the French Kiss is really cool. She shares the real places, books and people found in the book.
• If you’re looking for some fun posters, I really love the dftba poster store. There’s a good mix of posters, a lot are John Green quotes, but there are some geeky Doctor Who, Harry Potter, etc posters. And there are several cute bookish ones too. I actually have a couple on my wall (which I’ll share when I eventually get to showing updates from my computer/craft room). They’ve got lots of fun stuff in the rest of the store too (totes want those LBD DVDs).
• I love this DIY barn door Jenna Sue recently shared on her blog. I wish I had somewhere in my house where I could build one of these (also check out the rest of her blog, her house is gorgeous and I’m envious of the laundry room she’s building).
• I think this one made the rounds a little while ago, but I love this buzzfeed article of bookish jewelry. I’m not a huge Divergent fan, but I really love the bird necklace (the Harry Potter Time Turner necklace is also pretty awesome).
Hope everyone’s enjoying the weekend!!Read More