Last week I shared my Uppercase Box unboxing, now it’s time to check out the OwlCrate!
The Owlcrate comes in a fun little box, full of goodies. I can’t even tell you how fun it was to go through, it was the box that kept on giving. I really liked that it had lots of little things for various series, and the fact that I love most of the series included made it even more exciting. I mean, just look at all of this stuff!
I was soo giddy when I saw that the book was “Three Dark Crowns” by Kendare Blake. I’d actually been hoping this book would be in one of my subscription boxes this month. It’s about triplets who are all magical and heirs to the throne. It also came with a signed bookplate.
• “Celaena’s Cake” candle (Throne of Glass series) by The Melting Library
• Miss Peregrine’s Zip Pouch by Out of Print Clothing
• “Fortune Telling” bath bomb from Da Bomb
• “Crooked Kingdom” bookmark by Evie Bookish (OMG her stuff is sooo cute!)
• A written note from the author on the back of a map from the book
• “Remade” Vol 1 – a Serial by Mathew Cody, EC Myers, Carrie Harris, Kiersten White, Andrea Phillips and Genda Bond
• Booklet introducting PC Cast’s new book “Moon Chosen”
• A “Three Dark Crowns” Fortune Teller – I believe Americans call it a cootie catcher? I’m not sure what we called them in Australia.
• Sneak peak for next month’s box
So, is it worth it?
My answer is similar to my thoughts on the Uppercase Box (comparison of the two boxes coming soon). It all depends on what you’re value of money is. If you add up the retail of the book and the items, yes, you’re getting your money’s worth. A few of the little items I don’t care about and are just bonuses thrown in for the fun of it. I think the experience of opening this box was so much fun and I’m really happy with the book and a few of the items.
If you decide to get an Owlcrate please use this link! For every people who sign up I get a free box!!
Stay tuned for my OwlCrate VS Uppercase showdown!